- This topic is empty.
November 10, 2020 at 3:17 am #9676Adra SinnyGuest
All the Broken Pieces
by Ann E. Burg
- Places: United States of America
- Awards: Rhode Island Teen Book Award Nominee (2011), Dorothy Canfield Fisher Children’s Book Award Nominee (2011), CYBILS Award Nominee for Middle Grade Fiction (2009), Rebecca Caudill Young Readers’ Book Award Nominee (2012)
- Format: hardcover, 224 pages
- ISBN: 9780545080927 (0545080924)
- Genres: poetry, sports, war, adoption, historical, fiction
- Publisher: Scholastic Press
- Language: english
- Release date: April 1, 2009
- Author: Ann E. Burg
About The Book
A remarkable literary debut by a stunning new voice in children’s fiction.
Two years after being airlifted out of war-torn Vietnam, Matt Pin is haunted: by bombs that fell like dead crows, by the family — and the terrible secret — he left behind. Now, inside a caring adoptive home in the United States, a series of profound events force him to choose between silence and candor, blame and forgiveness, fear and freedom.
By turns harrowing, dreamlike, sad, and triumphant, this searing debut novel, written in lucid verse, reveals an unforgettable perspective on the lasting impact of war and the healing power of love.
FictionBook book All the Broken Pieces on Audible. TXT ebook All the Broken Pieces Ann E. Burg download on PocketBook. Hardback All the Broken Pieces buy cheap Kindle. EPUB ebook All the Broken Pieces by Ann E. Burg read on IndieBound. Online All the Broken Pieces buy on Booktopia.