- This topic is empty.
November 7, 2020 at 3:39 pm #9140Austianna CohenGuest
The Story of the Andes Survivors
by Piers Paul Read
- Genres: history, adventure, survival, biography, travel, memoir, historical
- ISBN: 9780380003211 (038000321X)
- Places: Chile, Argentina, Andes Mountains
- Publisher: Avon
- Author: Piers Paul Read
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 318 pages
- Release date: December 3, 1975
- Characters: Nando Parrado, Panchito Abal, Arturo Nogueira, Susanna Parrado, Marcelo Pérez
About The Book
On October 12, 1972, a plane carrying a team of young rugby players crashed into the remote, snow-peaked Andes. Out of the forty-five original passengers and crew, only sixteen made it off the mountain alive. For ten excruciating weeks they suffered deprivations beyond imagining, confronting nature head-on at its most furious and inhospitable. And to survive, they were forced to do what would have once been unthinkable…
This is their story — one of the most astonishing true adventures of the twentieth century.
FB2 ebook Alive buy cheap on Amazon. MP3 Alive by Piers Paul Read for iPad. FictionBook book Alive download on IndieBound.