- This topic is empty.
November 5, 2020 at 11:24 am #8479Angela McgovernGuest
Life After Life
(Todd Family, #1)
by Kate Atkinson
- Author: Kate Atkinson
- ISBN: 9780316176484 (0316176486)
- Release date: April 2, 2013
- Publisher: Reagan Arthur Books
- Awards: Costa Book Award for Novel (2013), Tähtifantasia Award Nominee (2015), Women’s Prize for Fiction Nominee (2013), Andrew Carnegie Medal Nominee for Fiction (2014), Walter Scott Prize Nominee (2014)
- Genres: fiction, fantasy, historical, adult
- Format: hardcover, 531 pages
- Language: english
- Series: Todd Family, #1
- Characters: Ursula Todd
- Places: England
About The Book
What if you could live again and again, until you got it right?
On a cold and snowy night in 1910, Ursula Todd is born to an English banker and his wife. She dies before she can draw her first breath. On that same cold and snowy night, Ursula Todd is born, lets out a lusty wail, and embarks upon a life that will be, to say the least, unusual. For as she grows, she also dies, repeatedly, in a variety of ways, while the young century marches on towards its second cataclysmic world war.
Does Ursula’s apparently infinite number of lives give her the power to save the world from its inevitable destiny? And if she can — will she?
EPUB book Life After Life Kate Atkinson iOS on Dymocks. MP3 Life After Life read online. Online ebook Life After Life download for Mac on Books-a-Million. FictionBook Life After Life by Kate Atkinson buy cheap.