- This topic is empty.
November 9, 2020 at 7:58 pm #9610Rachel FulksGuest
(Brangwen Family, #1)
by D.H. Lawrence, Daphne Merkin
- Places: Nottinghamshire, England, Midlands, England, England
- Publisher: Signet
- Release date: May 5, 2009
- Characters: Gudrun Brangwen, Ursula Brangwen, Tom Brangwen, Anton Skrebensky, Anna Brangwen
- Series: Brangwen Family, #1
- Genres: classics, fiction, literature, novels, romance
- Author: D.H. Lawrence, Daphne Merkin
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780451530301 (0451530306)
- Format: paperback, 544 pages
About The Book
Set in the rural Midlands of England, The Rainbow (1915) revolves around three generations of the Brangwens, a strong, vigorous family, deeply involved with the land. When Tom Brangwen marries a Polish widow,Lydia Lensky, and adopts her daughter Anna as his own, he is unprepared for the conflict and passion that erupts between them. All are seeking individual fulfilment, but it is Ursula, Anna’s spirited daughter, who, in search for self-knowledge, rejects the conventional role of womanhood.
MP3 The Rainbow D.H. Lawrence. TXT book The Rainbow download on Kindle on Booktopia. MOBI ebook The Rainbow by D.H. Lawrence buy for PocketBook. Online The Rainbow read online on Amazon.
Paperback book The Rainbow iPhone on Audible. Hardback ebook The Rainbow D.H. Lawrence buy cheap. PDF book The Rainbow by D.H. Lawrence read. FictionBook The Rainbow download on PC on Kobo.
EPUB ebook The Rainbow D.H. Lawrence read on Walmart. FB2 book The Rainbow download for iPad. Hardcover ebook The Rainbow Android on Powells. MOBI The Rainbow by D.H. Lawrence buy cheap.
November 9, 2020 at 8:03 pm #9612thegayinfjguyblogGuest
Den of Wolves – Juliet Marillier – 9780451467034