- This topic is empty.
November 9, 2020 at 9:05 pm #9622Erika OldhamGuest
(Fault Lines, #1)
by Tim Powers
- Language: english
- Genres: fantasy, fiction, horror, mystery, mythology
- Series: Fault Lines, #1
- Format: paperback, 544 pages
- Author: Tim Powers
- Publisher: William Morrow Paperbacks
- ISBN: 9780380728466 (038072846X)
- Release date: December 1, 1996
- Awards: Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel (1993), World Fantasy Award for Best Novel (1993), Mythopoeic Fantasy Award Nominee for Adult Literature (1993)
About The Book
Set in Las Vegas, Last Call concerns the fate of Scott Crane, former professional gambler, recent widower, blind in one eye — and also the lost natural son of the man who is determined to kill him. In this novel, Crane is forced to resume the high-stakes game of a lifetime — and wager it all.
Hardcover book Last Call. Paperback ebook Last Call by Tim Powers download on PC on Books-a-Million. PDF Last Call buy iOS on IndieBound.
Online ebook Last Call Tim Powers read online. FictionBook book Last Call read. Hardback Last Call by Tim Powers download for Kindle on Bookshop.
FB2 ebook Last Call Tim Powers buy cheap for PocketBook on Book Depository. TXT book Last Call. MP3 Last Call Tim Powers on iPad.