- This topic is empty.
November 8, 2020 at 6:07 pm #9384Myrtle KarcznerGuest
by Rachel Carson, Linda Lear, Edward O. Wilson
- Format: paperback, 378 pages
- Publisher: Mariner Books
- Language: english
- Author: Rachel Carson, Linda Lear, Edward O. Wilson
- Genres: science, environment, classics, nature, ecology, history, politics, biology, sustainability
- Release date: October 22, 2002
- Awards: National Book Award Finalist for Nonfiction (1963)
- ISBN: 9780618249060 (0618249060)
About The Book
Rachel Carson’s Silent Spring was first published in three serialized excerpts in the New Yorker in June of 1962. The book appeared in September of that year and the outcry that followed its publication forced the banning of DDT and spurred revolutionary changes in the laws affecting our air, land, and water. Carson’s passionate concern for the future of our planet reverberated powerfully throughout the world, and her eloquent book was instrumental in launching the environmental movement. It is without question one of the landmark books of the twentieth century.
FictionBook book Silent Spring by Rachel Carson buy iPad on Amazon. EPUB Silent Spring download. TXT ebook Silent Spring on Mac on IndieBound. Hardback Silent Spring Rachel Carson read online. PDF book Silent Spring Rachel Carson on Audible.