- This topic is empty.
November 8, 2020 at 11:23 pm #9436Adam LewisGuest
River of Gods
(India 2047, #1)
by Ian McDonald
- Genres: fiction, cyberpunk, india, fantasy, dystopia, novels
- Places: Varanasi (Benares)
- Language: english
- Series: India 2047, #1
- ISBN: 9781591024361 (1591024366)
- Author: Ian McDonald
- Publisher: Pyr
- Format: hardcover, 597 pages
- Release date: March 1, 2006
- Awards: Hugo Award Nominee for Best Novel (2005), Locus Award Nominee for Best SF Novel (2005), Arthur C. Clarke Award Nominee (2005), British Science Fiction Association Award for Novel (2004), Grand Prix de l’Imaginaire for Roman étranger (2011)
About The Book
As Mother India approaches her centenary, nine people are going about their business — a gangster, a cop, his wife, a politician, a stand-up comic, a set designer, a journalist, a scientist, and a dropout. And so is Aj — the waif, the mind reader, the prophet — when she one day finds a man who wants to stay hidden.
In the next few weeks, they will all be swept together to decide the fate of the nation.
River of Gods teems with the life of a country choked with peoples and cultures — one and a half billion people, twelve semi-independent nations, nine million gods. Ian McDonald has written the great Indian novel of the new millennium, in which a war is fought, a love betrayed, a message from a different world decoded, as the great river Ganges flows on.
MOBI book River of Gods by Ian McDonald download reader on Powells. PDF River of Gods. Hardcover ebook River of Gods read online for iOS. Hardback book River of Gods Ian McDonald buy cheap on Walmart.
November 8, 2020 at 11:45 pm #9440thegayinfjguyblogGuest
Love Does: Discover a Secretly Incredible Life in an Ordinary World — Bob Goff — 9781400203758